MicrobiologyOpen is Open for Submissions
MicrobiologyOpen is the latest Wiley Open Access journal to begin accepting manuscript submissions.
This peer-reviewed journal delivers rapid decisions and fast publication of microbial science, a field which is undergoing a profound and exciting evolution in this post-genomic era.
MicrobiologyOpen gives priority to reports of quality research, pure or applied, that further our understanding of microbial interactions and microbial processes.
All articles published in MicrobiologyOpen are fully open access.
Reasons to publish with MicrobiologyOpen:
- High standard, rigorous peer-review
- Rapid publication
- Open access: articles are published under Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder
- Fully compliant with open access mandates
- Wide dissemination
- Promotion and publicity of quality research
- Wiley’s tradition in publishing excellence